W09
What a special week I had this week. What I had going on in my personal life lined up perfectly with this weeks study. I was at a week long inservice for my career in Seminary and was able to learn so much about leadership, giving your life to Christ and so much more. As I sit down to ponder now about business and this week of learning everything I think of what kind of leader can I be in the business I currently have and the businesses I will create in the future and start in the future. I know God has a plan for my family in helping others. I feel it and I am so excited to see where we end up.
We are moving in the next few weeks and were on the path for buying a house. As we went down that path to buy the house things went smoothly but just felt off the whole time. When we walked through the house it just felt yucky and off. We walked around the neighborhood and it just didn't feel like home. We kept moving forward because we felt buying was the right thing to do but as we got more and more into it, we realized we'd have to have almost $200,000 in cash to sell our house, fix our roof and a couple other things, and then close on the house and put 25% down, pay points to get the interest rate down and so much more. Wow. What a crazy life we have. So now we are looking into renting and investing our money in a high-yield savings account and see what happens.
We feel renting is the right way to go now. We just need to keep moving forward with selling our house and get that done so we can move on into the next chapter of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment