Saturday, June 11, 2022

W08

 This was a fun week and a big leap of faith and adventure for me.  A challenge we are currently facing is making cash consistently and building up that money over time.  Our business used to do $10,000-$12,000 in monthly revenue back in 2019 and the first part of 2020 but now it's slowed to about $1,000 in monthly revenue.  I had a seminary student who is very business minded (who I am going to interview for our assignment coming up) who buys really luxury cars for as cheap as he can and then resells them for what they are worth or fixes them a little bit and then resells them.  I asked him if he started with low ticket items and he said totally!  He said you gotta be the first to see the listing and offer low and get it fast so they are willing to move forward with you.  I tired that this week.

I saw 9 guitar hero guitars for sale for $100.  I bought all of them and saw on eBay they were selling for around $30 so I could make $270 in revenue and $170 in profit.  Well, I have already sold 5.  4 were lower model ones that I sold for $60.  The other one was a rare one I ended up selling for $100.  I am now already in profit with $160 in revenue and still have 4 left to sell.  I am excited to grow this new adventure and see where it takes us. 

It'll be fun to reinvest the money each time until we can buy bigger ticket items like my student/friend and make bigger profits all at once.  I will keep you posted on how the progress is going.  Excited to have this interview as well to gain more and more insights on how to make that $10,000 - $12,000 a month again.  That was a pretty fun life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment