Selling our house will give us a good amount of money that we can use to pay off debt and maybe even revamp our business again. It would be so fun to pivot our business with the money to grow into a bigger business like we talked about with the case study. We were just very small so if we could get some money to really push some more product and marketing we might be able to revive our business.
This week was fun to reflect on what we did wrong and what we did right. I think I need to now surround myself with better people who are in the places I want to be. People who will push me to be better than I am now. I have been around a lot of good people in my life but I know I can get around even better ones. I think that would help me in a lot of aspects of my life. From business to parenting and being a better husband and person all around.
Looking forward to seeing what the world brings us in Arizona and with seminary. Things feel good and right but also scary and unsure about the home and living situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment