Saturday, May 14, 2022

W04

 This week was an amazing week.  I learned a lot not only with school but with myself.  I got a call on Thursday that I have been hired full time for seminary and we will be moving from St George UT to Arizona!  What a crazy adventure we are about to embark on!  This made it for a very interesting work/school week only really focused on moving and starting a new career path.  The book really helped a lot this week.  It was so awesome to see how much he put God first and how that changed his life.  Like Steven (in the book) got fired and had to pivot we too have to pivot and find a new life in Arizona where we don't know anyone.  We'll have to rethink our business  and see how we can make that work in AZ and I already have some fun ideas that I am excited to work on there.

How will I measure my life?  Well, these last 6+ years I've measured my life by how many sales we go, and how good my runners got.  Now, with this new life we are about to start i'll have to shift the way I measure my life.  What will people say at my funeral?  Who would come?  What legacy will I leave behind?  I pray that not only will I be an impact on those in this world but I'll also be a father to my kids that will leave a happy memory for them forever.  That they will grow and know who Jesus Christ is because of their dad.  I can't think of a better way to measure my life then by trying to be like Christ and help my kids see that in their dad.  This week will be one to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment