This week was a big week of learning. I actually shared a lot of what I learned with my runners whom I coach track and field to at Snow Canyon high school. I loved that I was able to reflect on my life and who helps me stay in line and what my big vision is for my life. What I really want to do with my life. What I feel my "stars" are in my life and how I can get there. I feel like from the "Last Lecture" I learned that the moments in life where I didn't get what I wanted were the best moments for me. I have had a business for 6+ years and it has gone very well for that time until this year. Not getting sales or what I want has led me to change. Change has been hard but has led me to where I needed to be which is in seminary. With the youth. Whom I love so much with all my heart. It seems I am moving soon and I am very sad to leave my athletes and students. If I was given one more time to share to those people here like in the video we watched I would share this.
"I love you all. This time coaching has changed my life. Each one of you have changed me in some way for the better. I am so grateful for all of you. Keep running. Keep cheering on others. Keep believing in yourself. Never compare yourself to others. That is the thief of joy. Inspire others with your love for them."
I might share more but that is what was on my heart tonight. I am grateful for the roles I am right now but I know God has better and bigger goals for me in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment