What a crazy week and how perfect it was that the weeks focus was on gratitude. I learned a lot this week about being happy and grateful for where I am at. We moved to Arizona yesterday and left behind our first ever home. It was very hard to leave and sad to leave everything we built there. But I am so grateful for the chance we had to be there and the impact we were able to make with those around us. I know that God has a plan for our little family and that plan right now is being in Surprise Arizona teaching the youth here.
Our business has actually picked up a little bit as well since we've moved so that is fun as well to get some extra income that why as we still haven't sold our house.
This has been an awesome semester and I am sad for it to be over next week. Excited to keep this journey going and see what I am able to build with the help from the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment